03 Mar DBGallery’s Web Server
What is DBGallery’s web version?
- It securely opens a limited portion or complete image collection to the internet.
- It makes sharing your collection with those who need access to your image collect extremely easy, convenient and secure…which opens up numerous possibilities. Sales can share promotional material with potential clients, or a state conservation authority can share images with outside environmental assessment agencies.
- Leverage more resources to aide in your collection maintenance. Fields associates can be provided upload privileges to specific folders, they can even be allowed to tag that data.
- There is complete control over who can do what to which areas of image collection.
- The web version is the primary focus of our development efforts. Hence this is where our product will evolve its capabilities.
Try it with our live preview
What does the website look like? GRR Systems, Inc. has a DBGallery setup with approximately 55,000 images. A small portion of it is opened up to the internet as a sample website to show how it would look. Depending on your login you’ll have access to different groups of files. In the demo scenario setup we pretend there is a company administrator, an architectural dept, a legal dept, and a marketing dept. Each has their own specific access, and there is a folder which is shared by all groups. Administrator and Architecture user access is follows.
Login as the Company Administrator:
Architecture Dept User Login:
Sign up for a free trial
A 15-day trial is available to get a look at the product, explore its functionality, and evaluate if it is the right solution for you company. Signup here.